The 2016 European Social Innovation Competition will be looking for socially innovative responses to the refugee crisis and solutions harnessing the opportunities that migrants can bring to Europe.
The 2016 European Social Innovation Competition will launch in Amsterdam on 25 February. This year, the competition will be looking for socially innovative responses to the refugee crisis and solutions that harness the opportunities that migrants coming to Europe can bring.
The day will include:
- a welcoming note by Kajsa Ollongren, Vice Mayor of Amsterdam
- an address from Sławomir Tokarski, Director at the European Commission
- discussions around pan-European social innovation
- insights into the social innovation landscape in Amsterdam and the Netherlands
- a panel debate and workshops exploring issues and solutions surrounding refugee and migrant integration
Join in to be part of the competition from the start, get to know some of Europe's brightest social innovators and hear from experts on a highly relevant and important topic.
Photo: Ozan Kose/AFP/Getty Images