Editorial Advisory Committee
Just as the Italian Editorial advisory committee started in 1994, the joint working table on communication and information known as the "Editorial Advisory Committee " of Vita International gathers together the protagonists of European civil society. It aims to be a point of reference for the European non-profit and volunteer sectors in Brussels, planning and carrying out advocacy work, as a part of a joint strategic effort to have an impact on European policy-making.
Our editorial board is open to the protagonists of European civil society, such as:
- Social Enterprises
- Think Tanks
- Civil society organisations
What will they do?
- Definition of the editorial guidelines
- Editorial board meetings (once every 2 months)
- Organization of round tables and workshops with a think and do tank approach, on the sector’s latest and most pressing issues (the topics of the round tables will be decided by the EAC)
The collaboration objectives are:
- Increasing the capacity of representation and the impact of the advocacy work for the organisations in Brussels
- Increasing the media coverage of issues related to the Third Sector in Brussels, through a multimedia approach.
- Networking opportunities and sharing of knowledge, resources and experiences.
- Identifying the latest trends within the sector, inspiring innovation.
- Safeguarding and promoting the independence of the voice of the non-profit sector, both from economic and political powers, and also from individual expressions of the Third Sector.
Join our Editorial Advisory Committee
If your Organization would like to get in touch with us, please send us an e-mail